This giveaway is now closed! Congratulations to Susan and Annie, our winners!
Today’s giveaway includes two great resources for parents.
The first is the groundbreaking new book Redeeming Childbirth: Experiencing His Presence in Pregnancy, Labor, Childbirth and Beyond by Angie Tolpin. Angie is a homeschool mother of six who has a passion for helping women reclaim the hardest parts of motherhood for God. To that end, Angie has graciously donated her book and a study guide for one grace-filled winner!
If you haven’t heard of Angie’s book, it’s worth a look. “The vision of Redeeming Childbirth,” Angie shares, “is to create unity among women in the body of Christ on this controversial topic, engage and equip mothers-to-be with the scripture and the mentoring so needed during this season in a woman’s life. This isn’t about how you have your baby or where you have your baby, it’s about growing in the Lord, studying the Word with regard to this journey toward motherhood and attempting to bring purpose and meaning to some of the hardest aspects of this experience.
“Childbirth is more than an event that makes a woman a mother.
This journey was designed to be a spiritual milestone
that draws every woman’s heart back to the only Deliverer.”
Please visit Angie’s website for lots of free resources for moms and moms-to-be. Also, be sure to visit her on Facebook and Twitter to take advantage of all the wisdom she shares there. After delivering six beautiful babies, she’s got a lot of it!
Our second prize today come from one of my friends in my West Coast Christian Bloggers‘ group. Cheri Gregory is donating a copy of the book 21 Ways to Connect with Your Kids, which includes personalty assessments and applications by Cheri. This book is all about being practical, practical, practical. It gives you do-able and daily ideas to help you engage your child more. Don’t we all want that?
Also, Cheri is including a set of Bible verse cards for the same winner. Woot!
Be sure to visit Cheri’s website. It’s packed full of freebies and tremendous insight for women. Even her Facebook page is a constant source of encouragement to me because she keeps her focus fixed on Christ.
How to Enter
1) I like to keep giveaways simple. All you have to do to be entered for this giveaway is to comment below! That’s it! It would be fabulous if you also subscribed to my blog, followed me on Twitter, or liked my Facebook page, but I can’t make that a requirement because of Facebook policies (and it also complicates things and that sort of defeats the whole “simple” thing).
2) Now, I know some of you are over-achievers and want to do more to increase your chances of winning. Okay. Here you go: you may earn extra entries by visiting and commenting on our sponsors’ blogs, Facebook, or Twitter pages. Why not subscribe, like, or follow them while you’re there? Come back here and leave a separate comment to let me know you went a-visiting so I can enter your name twice.
3) Share any story from Five in Tow that has impacted you. You can even share the giveaway! Comment below (in a separate comment from any of the above) with the title of the post you shared and you’ll earn a third entry.
4) This giveaway will remain open for three days. I will draw two winners on February 2 at 4 pm PST and notify the winners. Prizes will be delivered by the sponsors within 4-6 weeks.
5) Don’t forget! You still have two days to enter yesterday’s giveaway if you have not already done so, along with the other two days of giveaways! Monday’s giveaway closes today at 4 pm PST. Don’t miss it! Come back tomorrow for two more great prizes! You can see the complete list here.